Ancestor Voices Spiritual Bath
A spiritual bath to tune the heart to the ancestors, containing sage, marigold, mugwort, yarrow, and prayer.
The herbs are grown at Soul Fire Farm following Certified Naturally Grown standards and Afro-Indigenous heritage practices.
Each container has enough herbs for one spiritual bath.
Instructions for use:
- Combine herbal mixture with approximately 1 gallon of cool or room temperature water in a wide container.
- Vigorously crush the herbs in the water while saying your prayers to your ancestors.
- Pour the bath mixture over your body, head to toe while continuing to pray in words, songs, or silence.
- Do not wash off the herbs or the bath for the rest of the day.
- Wrap yourself in a white cloth and rest for the remainder of the day or at least for several hours.
This bath was prepared and activated by a Manye (Queen Mother) in the Vodun tradition of West Africa. Any person of any faith or ethnicity may use this bath to connect with their own ancestors.
Purchases from this store support the food justice work of Soul Fire Farm. Thank you for helping us free the people and the land!